This page contains many important documents for the lodge.
- Arrowman of the Year/Honor Arrowman Nomination: click here
- Arrowman of the Year and Honor Arrowman are the lodge’s highest honors, the former of which is given to only one youth and one adult per year.
- Any Arrowman may nominate any other Arrowman for these awards, and there are no prerequisites for these awards.
- The deadline for submission of these nomination forms is Sunday, January 10, 2018.
- Vigil Honor Nomination Form: click here
- This is the official form for Vigil Honor nominations for 2017. Forms must be submitted by Sunday, January 8, 2017 through the Vigil Nominations page.
- All information pertaining to the Vigil Honor can be found in your Order of the Arrow Handbook or by clicking here.
- Any Arrowman may nominate any other Arrowman for the Honor, provided that the Arrowman being nominated has been a Brotherhood member for at least two years at the time of the nomination.
- Lodge officer Petition Download
- Serving as a lodge officer is a unique and exciting opportunity. The success of the lodge depends on each lodge officer, and their appointed adviser, to make a commitment of their time, talent, and energy. Here is a list of events that lodge officers are expected to attend
- If you have any questions or are unsure about what will be asked of you as a lodge officer, please talk with one of the current officers or advisers before completing this form.
- This form MUST be received by the Lodge Adviser by Wednesday, May 13, 2015, and must be approved by the Council Scout Executive.
- If you decide to send in a petition please email it to the Lodge Adviser at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dues Payment: go there!
- You can pay your 2016 dues online on the Michigan Crossroads Council’s website.
- Dues for 2016 are $15.
- Takachsin Handbook: click here
- The Challenges of Brotherhood: click here
- This document is password protected. To download the file, enter the following information:
- Username: ordeal
- Password: enter the Admonition, completely lowercase and no spaces
- Elangomat/Nimat Handbook: download
- Dues Payment: go there!
The Vigil Honor
The following information is from the Order of the Arrow’s Guide for Officers and Advisers. More detailed information is available in your Order of the Arrow Handbook. The Vigil Honor is a high mark of distinction and recognition reserved for those Arrowmen who, by reason of exceptional service, personal effort, and unselfish interest, have made distinguished contributions beyond the immediate responsibilities of their position or office to one or more of the following: their lodge, the Order of the Arrow, Scouting or their Scout camp. Under no circumstances should tenure in Scouting or the Order of the Arrow be considered as reason enough for a Vigil Honor recommendation.